Downgrade to Microsoft Excel 16.43 for Mac
To downgrade to Excel 16.43 version, please follow the steps hereunder.
1. First uninstall XLSTAT by dropping it into the Trash.
2. Uninstall properly Microsoft Excel. A detailed tutorial is available here. Otherwise, follow the below steps:
Go to Applications and move Microsoft Excel to the Trash.
Open the Finder, click Go in the Menu bar, and select the option Go to Folder…
Type the following path: /Library and press on Go
Delete following folders into Library folder (do not delete Containers and Group Containers):
3. Download Microsoft Excel 16.43 using the official link.
4. Install Microsoft Excel 16.43
5. Install XLSTAT: https://files.xlstat.com/releases/xlstat.dmg
Was this article useful?