Webinar XLSTAT: Medical data analysis - Part 2 - Multivariate approach and Survival analysis
Medical data analysis - 1 hour
This webinar is an introduction to both types of approaches.
- XLSTAT: who are we?
- What we've seen in the last webinar
- Going multivariate: why?
- Effects of several variables on a quantitative outcome - multiple linear regression
- Effects of several variables on a quantitative outcome - logistic regression
- Introduction to Survival analysis
- Effect of a qualitative variable on a survival function - Kaplan-Meier analysis
- Effect of a several variables on the hazards function - Cox proportional hazards
|Produced by: Addinsoft Directed by: Jean-Paul Maalouf WATCH FULL VIDEO|
Was this article useful?